Improv – Level 2
Now that we have established a foundation with our improv, its time to dive deeper and work toward creating an ensemble piece with rich and engaging scenes. We do this while studying a selection of improv formats.
• Understand and identify “Position Play” for more engaging scenes (The 4 scene types)
• Creating strong “Hive Mind” for more great connection on stage
• Ability to perform in grounded, real scenes for dramatic work
• Develop deeper characters that can be used for longer scenes and shows
• Understand and perform a number of improv formats and structures
• Position Play
• Hive Mind
• Drama and intimacy in improv
• Point of View / Emotional Point of View
• Improv formats and structures
Optional Class Showcase on completion of the course.
Course Entry Requirements
Participants must have completed Level 1 training or equivalent training elsewhere. Classes run over 6 evenings unless otherwise specified.
Course cost €210
Email email@example.com for more info
Course runs in the Teacher’s Club Theatre, 36 Parnell Square West, Dublin 1.
Please note the venue requires all participants and patrons to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19.