The next level 2 course runs over 6 Wednesday evenings (7pm to 10pm) from March 30th 2022
Now that you have dipped your toe in the improv waters and established a foundation, its time to dive deeper and work toward creating an ensemble with rich and engaging scenes. We do this by looking at different approaches to improvising while enhance and refining our own improv skills.
• Understand and identify "Position Play" for more engaging scenes (The 4 scene types)
• Creating strong "Hive Mind" for more great connection on stage
• Ability to perform in grounded, real scenes for dramatic work
• Develop deeper characters that can be used for longer scenes and shows
• Understand and perform a number of improv formats and structures
• Position Play
• Hive Mind
• Drama and intimacy in improv
• Point of View / Emotional Point of View
• Improv formats and structures
Optional Class Showcase on completion of the course.
- If a participant has to cancel their place due to Covid or if the government reintroduces restrictions resulting in the course being cancelled, participants will be refunded.
- Participants must have completed Level 1 training or equivalent training elsewhere.