Finding Your Edge (L4)
This programme aimed at more experienced and regular performers, we dive into the often underestimated area of format development and troupe management. Using the format “The Phoenix” as a template, this course will challenge experienced improvisers to perform at an optimal level no matter the setting.
• Understand and perform the format “The Phoenix”
• Create meaningful formats with longevity
• Troubleshoot habits in improv, both your own and that of your teammates
• To be able to truly perform organically
• Develop true stage intimacy
• “The Phoenix” format
• Format Creation
• Exploiting the strengths and weaknesses of a troupe
• 1to1 individual feedback focusing on areas for development
• Advanced organic improv
Optional Class Showcase on completion of the course.
Course Entry Requirements
Participants must have completed Level 3 training or equivalent training elsewhere and preferably be performing in a troupe regularly. Classes run over 6 evenings unless otherwise specified.
For more info, please email email@example.com