This programme aimed at more experienced and regular performers, we dive deeper in to creating more connected and solid scene work while exploring format development and troupe management. This course will challenge experienced improvisers to perform at an optimal level no matter the setting.
• Deeper, more connected scene work
• Create meaningful formats with longevity
• Troubleshoot habits in improv, both your own and that of your teammates
• To be able to truly perform organically
• Develop true stage intimacy
• Format Creation and Evolution
• Exploiting the strengths and weaknesses of a troupe
• 1to1 individual feedback focusing on areas for development
• Advanced organic improv
Participants will receive constructive feedback through coaching to aid learning and development on the course. Class size is capped to maximise 1to1 and performance time for participants.
Weekend Intensive Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th April.
10:30am to 5pm both days
Teachers Club, 36 Parnell Square, Dublin 1
Course Entry Requirements
Participants must be comfortable performing on stage with relevant course experience.