** Tuesday course is booked out **
Have you ever found yourself stuck for words?
Ever been expected to make a decision on the spot?
Are you looking to feel reconnected as we return to normal?
Want to do this in a fun and supportive environment?
Taking place over 6 Tuesday evenings from 2nd November 2021
Improvisation is a fun yet powerful way to release your creative potential in a fun and supportive environment! On the course, we explore the basics and fundamentals of improvisation both as a performing and professional skill. The course and workshops are designed to be fun and liberating as we unlock our creativity and conquer any inhibitions or fears we harbor when presenting or communicating through improv.
As Ireland returns to the office with more face to face interactions, our need for connectivity, having outlets outside of home and work, and recharging our personal and professional relationship skills becomes important again. With this comes challenges as many of us haven't used these skills fully for 18 months. Improv is a great tool to further develop and enhance these skills.
At the end of the course, participants will grasp the fundamentals of improvisation and will be able to apply those new skills to your personal, professional and performing life. From speaking off the cuff, to bringing an edge to your presentations, improv will bring an authentic edge to all aspects of what you do!
- Principles of Improv
- Conscious Communication
- Conquering self-imposed barriers to success
- Speaking authentically
- Inspiring and engaging a room
- The course is taking place after the final lifting of most public health restrictions (as of 22nd October) which includes physical distancing and mask wearing in private settings. In the event the government reintroduce Covid restrictions, participants will be refunded for any classes that are cancelled as a result.
- The Teacher's Club venue requires all participants and venue patrons to be fully vaccinated
- If you need to cancel your place on the course, please contact me by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Any cancellations made within 10 days of the course start date are non refundable. Cancellations outside the 10 day window will be refunded. (Any participants who have to cancel their place due to contracting Covid will be refunded)