Course: Improv – Level 3
On this course we explore the joy of creating improvised plays on stage. From One Acts to full length to genres, we explore all aspects of creating narrative improv.
• Understand and recall “Story Spine”
• The ability to establish normality in an improvised story
• Identify and create strong protagonists and antagonists
• Bring genres and style into performance
• Story Spine
• Dramatic scene work
• Protagonists & antagonists
• What is normal in the world?
Optional Class Showcase on completion of the course.
Course Entry Requirements
Participants must have completed Level 2 training or equivalent training elsewhere. Classes run over 6 evenings unless otherwise specified.
For more info, please email email@example.com