Course: Improv – Level 2
Now that we have established a foundation with our improv, its time to dive deeper and work toward creating an ensemble piece with rich and engaging scenes. We do this while studying the improv format, “The Deconstruction” (Decon).
• Understand and identify “Position Play” for more engaging scenes
• Creating strong “Hive Mind” for more great connection on stage
• Ability to perform in grounded, real scenes for dramatic work
• Develop deeper characters that can be used for longer scenes and shows
• Understand and perform the Deconstruction (Decon)
• Position Play
• Hive Mind
• Drama and intimacy in improv
• Point of View / Emotional Point of View
• Improv format – The Decon
Optional Class Showcase on completion of the course.
Course Entry Requirements
Participants must have completed Level 1 training or equivalent training elsewhere. Classes run over 6 evenings unless otherwise specified.
For more info, please email email@example.com